A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Totally off topic, but......


LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My Philadelphia Flyers are in the Stanley Cup finals starting tonight, and I wanted to show my team spirit.  Yes, we are huge underdogs, and yes, we will probably lose the series, BUT, I love my team, and would be super excited to see them pull off the miracle and finish the Cinderella story with a championship.  For anyone who knows the story of the Flyers this year, you know what I mean!  So, thanks for letting me digress, and I will be posting the third graduation card a little later.  LOL!!    GO FLYERS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let's Go FLYERS!! I am Philly (area) girl too! Gotta love the Phils too, our of their slump at last!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!