A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A new card - pick you up!!

Well, a friend of mine is having a bit of a stressful period, so I made this for her!  All paper, ribbon, and buttons are from Stampin Up!, all cuts are from Just Because Cards, and the truck was embossed with CB swiss dots.  The details are:
                                     Truck cut at 4.22" x 2.31"
                                     Tag and title cut at 2.71" x 3.21"
                                     Background piece cut at 4.81" x 6.87"

The inside was inked and stamped with supplies from Michael's, and I used a Galaxy pen for the faux stitching on the title tag.  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. the sentiment goes so well with your card, super clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and I love the sentiment!! I am from the Cricut MB and just signed up to follow your blog!!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card!!! that will make your friend smile for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this card, I love the sentiment for it.
    So cute,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!