A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation time


This is for my niece, and I'm sorry to say that I got a little lazy with these.  Unfortunately, these cards are for one of those family members (we all have them!!) whom does not appreciate the love and effort and care put into a homemade card.  So, I had to make three of them for her for my mom, my brother, and myself to all give to her, and I got a bit lazy and kept it simple.  The first is a card base from Just Because cut at 10"x7".  I then welded the 2010 from Storybook into the cutout, using my Gypsy.  The background paper is from Michael's, and had to be mounted on cardstock to give it some sturdiness, and I then cut vellum for the inside of the card.  The chipboard stickers on the front are from a K&Co pack at AC Moore.  The other two cards will follow in the next couple of days, so thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!