A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, May 17, 2010

New baby card

Here is one I did for a shower where the gender is unknown, so I tried to stick to mostly greens and yellows.  The card base is from My Scrap Chick's 30 boxes and more collection (the card bases were the "and more"), and all cuts are from New Arrival.  I just used MTC to join the title to the bottom of the card, cut out another title, and used the positive cuts from that second cut for the word inside the "blocks".  I used CB swiss dots folder on the feet, cut at 2.5" x 1.75", and the onesies are cut at 1.7"x 1.5".  All paper is from DCWV Boy Nursery and/or Nana's kids stacks, and the ribbons and gems are from Michael's.  For anyone who may want the MTC file, I am more than happy to e-mail it to you, as I have already had one request.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!