A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An oldddddd card...lol

So right now I am in a bit of a lull with new cards and am taking a brief hiatus to organize the room in which all of my papercrafting stuff is kept. I realized after 5 hours of work last night that I should have taken a "before" picture, but alas, I did not.


I will post pics when I am done, but in the meantime, here is one of the first cards I did months ago, when I was in my cardmaking infancy stages! The card was for a friend's mother-in-law, and she LOVES Alice in Wonderland (the literary piece, not the cartoon! LOL).  Apparently, there is a mirror in her house with this saying on it, so I went with it.  The mirror was cut from the Dreams Come True cart, and the frames from Storybook - sorry, I don't remember any sizes.  The mirror look is silver foil cardstock from Oh My Crafts, and the turqoise is American Crafts.
My organizing hiatus will be brief, as I have 3 birthdays and an anniversary in my family in the next two weeks! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    I love it. I could never make a paper mirror actually look like a mirror, but you did it.
    Great job!
    Have fun orgaqnizing :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!