A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Bird-day


This one was also for my sister-in-law, whose birthday was last week.  The birdie is from Create a Critter, the cake is a sticker from a DCWV stack, the ribbon is from Michael's, and the sentiment was printed on the computer, then punched out with the SU! 1 3/4" round punch (the one I use for the sweet treat cups).  The background paper is from a 3 Birds set from HSN, and I just stamped the inside with a couple of SU! birthday stamps, but it's very plain, so I won't bother posting it.  : )  Anyway, this one replaced that kitty card that was too "kiddish"!

After 6 straight hours of yard and outside work today, I'm pretty beat and out of words, so thanks for visiting!  LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Kim, this birdie is so cute! Cute card - TFS! I hear ya on the yard work - I did that on Sunday and am still sore - LOL!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!