A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not sure about this

I don't think I'm very good at tri-shutter cards!  I have a hard time deciding what to put on the front in the main large area.  Anyway, I made two of the same card for my mom and my boyfriend's mom, so here it is.  I used SFTN for all of the accents, and the Mother's Day seasonal for the sentiment.  The flowers on the front are from an embellishment pack I got at HSN a couple of years ago, but the colors worked!  Trust me, that green color is in the pattern.  The patterned paper is from Michael's, the base cardstock is from SU (blushing blossom), and the stamp is SU's sweet swirls.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    I think it is a very pretty card, and I am sure the "moms" will love it. I haven't tried a tri shutter card only because they look hard to make.
    Great job
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!