The latest trend seems to be the flower pot cards, so I decided to try one finally. I'm not entirely pleased about how it turned out, but I guess practice makes perfect. This card is a file from My Scrap Chick, and all the cuts but the leaves were done with that. I decided to cut some leaves from Lyrical Letters and use the CB divine swirls folder on it. Two of the flowers also has a CB folder used on them, and it was fresh flowers. At the top of the "pot" are two felt flowers, also. I felt like it needed a couple of extra flowers, so these went in well. The flower pot is made from a patterned paper from K&Co, and then scalloped part is from DCWV Rustic Stack. Thanks for visiting today!