A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

T-shirt overload and a couple of cards!

OK, last t-shirt for a while, I promise!  I made this one for the school where I work as a sample.  I am going to try to see if my athletic director wants to use these as a fundraiser, possibly.  Since our mascot is a panda, and we are an all girls academy, I think this may go over well.  Obviously he is from CAC and the font is from MTC.  I used the freezer paper stencil method again, and fabric paint.  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. You have done an awesome job on the t-shirts. Have you done them all with paint? Is there some type of iron on vinyl that you could use? I would love to make my son one but don't want to paint - LOL!! I checked Hobby Lobby and all they had is fusibond (sp?) for fabric. Anyway, all t-shirts and onesies have turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - these have all been done with paint, with the exception of the "just hatched" a couple of posts below. That one was with the iron-on vinyl. I only got a couple of colors to try it, but I am ordering more and will be doing more vinyl. It was so easy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!