A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Good morning!

Well, I spent quite some time this morning going through and putting labels on all of my posts, so now it will be easier to find something you may have seen before and would like to see again!  The label section is now the last item in the right sidebar, so you will find any old post now labeled and linked.  I'm really wishing I had been doing it all along, but it's caught up now, and I will be doing labels form here on out. 

I also put in Sweet Treat Cups and My Scrap Chick labels, for anyone interested in seeing particular products utilized on projects/cards.  I would put MTC (Make the Cut) as a label, but most of my projects are made with MTC that you see here, so it would be a little redundant!  Love this program, in case you couldn't tell!  Have a wonderful day everyone, and I will be working on many birthday cards this week, so stay tuned!  Thanks for visiting.         GO PHILLIES!!!!!!      : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!