A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A new experiment

So, I have started venturing into the fabric crafting, using Cricut, MTC, and Design Studio.  More to come, but since the Flyers are currently playing game 4 of their playoff series, I decided to go ahead and post this now for luck (?!?!).  I used artist acrylics with a fabric medium from Michael's which was surprisingly easy!  My problem is I am too impatient/eager to let it dry properly.  Oh yeah, and my mom's cat knocked over the ironing board while it was still drying, so (of course) bright orange paint got on the mint green carpet!  No kitty, that's a bad KITTY!

For this one, I cut the Flyers logo using MTC and the font was Century Gothic.  I simply flipped the images and cut it on freezer paper, which I learned from the many tutorials on You Tube.
I have been doing A LOT of playing with this, and will have more to come soon.  Please stay tuned, because I am really excited about the ideas flowing right now!  Thanks for visiting and GO FLYERS!!!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!