A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter treats

A friend of mine asked me to make these for her nieces and nephews, so here is what I came up with.  The "girl"  bags are peach and are covered on the front panel with a cute Imaginisce paper I found at Michael's, and they are a free file from SVG cuts, cut at 14" long.  The "boy" bags are aqua with a patterned paper from Joann's, they are a file from http://www.myscrapchick.com/, and are also cut at 14".  The stickers on the flaps are simply a pack from Michael's by Me and My Big Ideas.  now I'm off to work on cards for MY nieces and nephews, lol.  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. these are so cute!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea. The colors are perfect too (and my hubby would say that M&Ms are always perfect!!!).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!