A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 4 - BEAR!!

Ok so I actually got this put together just now, since we are waiting to take my mom to the doctor.  This is the bear, obviously, and he was inked, pop dotted, anddrawn on as with the others.  Again, you can get all of these files at http://www.myscrapchick.com/ in the mini patterns section.

If you look closely in the background of the open card picture, you can see my mom icing her splinted wrist!!  At least she is in relatively good spirits about it all.  The good news is her hip not only survivied the fall, but is actually doing better than expected, so it wasn't all bad!!  Thank you all for your comments and prayers, and enjoy the bear!  My boss told me to take the rest of the day off, so I should be able to do some cuts and finish my animal book series as planned!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!