A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm "meh" about this

Not sure I like this one, but it's done.  I made this for my mom to give to my brother and his wife for their anniversary yesterday.  I'm not real impressed with this one, but here it is anyway.  The flower is from Life is a Beach, and I chalked it to add some dimension and color.  The satin ribbon is generic, the paper is from DCWV Nana's Kitchen, the "Happiness Always" is an SU! stamp, and the little brown plastic flowers are from a random kit I got from HSN.  On the inside, I used Amy Chomas' sharpie holder and the sentiment from Lyrical Letters.  Very simple, and I threw it together in about 5 minutes, literally.  I guess that's why it's so crappy!!!  LOL.  Anyway, thanks for visiting, and is anyone else out there a Big Brother fan, and looking forward to tonight????    : )


2 comments:

  1. I like the anniversary card, it's sweet and I like the colors. And yes, tonight's the night for BB, finally!! I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I think it turned out very pretty. I love that flower and the paper goes great with it. I love using the gel pens for the lyrical letters sentiments since they are so thin. Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!