A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to creating!!

After a long week on the beach, I am back to creating, and was this fun and really easy!!  This is from my brand new Happy Hauntings cart, and this was just a test run.  I cut the 3D pumpkin box, and I cut it twice - once in orange, once in black.  I then cut the face parts in black, inked the stem green, chalked for the brown lines, and it was done.  These are very easy to put together, and I can't wait to do more!

For the size, I simply filled the 12x12 virtual mat on the Gypsy, so I could get it as large as possible.  The end product is 5" x 3.2", and the fillable area is approximately 2.5" x 2.5", so I would say candy corns or something small would be best for this.  I cut the base in black, then took just the pumpkin area from the orange cut and glued it to the black base, then glued on the face parts, also cut in black.  I really can't tell you how easy this is, so I am on to other things....with the coup de gras being the 3D house.  Wish me luck!!!  And thanks for visiting today - it feels good to be back.  Hopefully, I didn't lose too many followers from being idle for so long!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this treat box - it turned out awesome!! I am so jealous that you already got some of the carts!!!! I really want that winter one - not sure about the halloween one but this box is great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!