A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wild Card ornament card

I added a ribbon to this after I took the picture, sorry!  Anyway, this is from the Wild Card cartridge, and I cut it as a 5"x5" card.  The paper is from the Eskimo Kisses line by Basic Grey, and I love it!  I also added some silver glitter at the top to give it a more authentic look, haha, and I did a stamp on the inside from SU!  Sorry, didn't take a picture of that for some reason (?).  I'm really slacking!  The Noel title is from Winter Woodland, and I welded it in the Gypsy.



These were pretty easy, and I was able to make 90 of them rather quickly!  Yep, that's 90.  ANyone want to buy some ornament cards???  LOL!  Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. Kim
    This is such a cute card. I love ornament. And wow, did you say 90 of em? Yep you did! That is a lot of cards.
    Great job and thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!