A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time for a flashback!!

This was one of the first four or five cards I ever made last year, so I decided it was time to post this one with Fall in full swing!




It's interesting to see your first couple of cards and how you did things, and think about how you've changed and grown.  This seemed so pretty at the time, but looking at it now, it looks so simple!  I still think it's pretty, but you can definitely tell it was one of my first attempts at cardmaking!  From the heavy hand with the orange stickles, to the lack of embossing.  I do have to say, at least I chalked the leaves to give them some dimension.  Yay me!  Also, the sentiment on the inside is something I found on the thread over at the Cricut MB with several pages of sentiments people had shared, so thank you everyone!!

So, if I remember correctly, all of the leaves are from Pooh and Friends, the acorns on the inside from Stretch your Imagination, and the Autumn title is from Wild Card.  This was before my Gypsy, and even before my Design Studio purchase, so I have NO idea what sizes the leaves are.  I basically remember hitting the size dial every cut to experiment.  How far I've come since then!!  LOL.  Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Kim thinking about you, Just emailed you. Call me to talk if you want.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!