A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cupcake shape card

This is another simple and quick one that I threw together for the craft fair en masse.  I used a file from My Scrap Chick for this, and I omitted the heart from the front, for simplicity.  I used the Divine Swirls on the icing portion, and squeezed out some stickles for the sprinkles or jimmies, depending upon where you live in the country.  We Jersey people get made fun of for calling them jimmies, but oh well.




Anyway, back to the card, lol.  I cut it so the finished card is 6"x4.9", and just stamped the inside with an SU stamp that says, "Wishing you the happiest birthday yet".  Also, because it's for a craft fair, I made it in a rainbow of colors, as seen in the second picture. 

Well, tomorrow is the craft fair from 9-4, so wish me luck everyone!!!  I will post pics of my table all set up tomorrow evening, and let you all know how it went.  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. YUM!!!
    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW AND HAVE FUN!!
    I AM HAVING A "CRAFT" YARD SALE TOMORROW AND HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN PRICING YET ( OLD ITEMS).
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR TABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cupcake cards, I like them. Good luck tomorrow and have fun. I'm sure all your cards will be a big hit.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!