A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Cuttlebug cards

These were simple and easy for craft fair items!  I just embossed with the Cuttlebug tree folder, inked the embossed area, matted it, and did some stamping inside.  Call me crazy, but for some reason, I REALLY like how the non-traditional colors - the blue and lavender - came out here.  I think it really looks nice. 





So, I did 50 total, and it breaks down like this:  15 green, 5 lavender, 10 blue, 10 silver, and 10 gold.  I am going to add ribbons to all of my cards in the last day or so before the fair next Saturday.  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    These cards are gorgeous. You did a fantastic job.
    Have a great weekend
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the non traditional colors are super pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!