A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, October 11, 2010

One of the craft fair cards: birthday

I used two 4.5"x6.5" mat stacks - DCWV Sweet Treats and DCWV Latte stack - for the mats for these cards.  It made them quick and easy, avoiding cutting a ton of rectangles!  Lol.  So, for the birthday cards, I used Lacy Labels for the sentiment frames, and for the Latte cards, I used A Child's Year for the tags.  I kept the insides simple and quick with an SU stamp.  The outside stamp is from a set at Michael's.



These are just three patterns of the five in the set.  Basically what I did was take each mat stack, and pick several designs out of each to make cards around.  I used 15 designs from the Sweet Stack, and 10 from the Latte stack, and tried to make some male themed, some female themed in each set.  See how much thought I put into all of this??  Haha.  I then grouped them by occasion, and divided them into sets of 5 cards.  I will post the other occasions in the coming days.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!