A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Purse card

Here is another MTC design, generously shared in the program by Cre8ive Cutz.  This cute purse card is made with the K&Co 12x24 paper pack that was out a couple of months ago, and I found a daisy design in the MTC gallery I liked to complement the purse.  I inked the edges of the daisy, and used a random button from Joann's for the center.  The second picture is of the inside (unfolded, flower side down) it's just plain pink cardstock, and this literally took me two minutes to make and put together - I love it!  I made it rather large - 7.5"x6.5", and it could easily be made small without any cutting issues.  So, this is just a simple one for tonight, so thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Might be simple, but it looks stunning! Great job! I made a purse the other night but it was much smaller. I need to add a ribbon handle of some sort before I post it though. Love how you inked the outer perimeter of the flower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse card!! Really neat idea.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!