A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby gift bag


Well, I could not find the exact gift bag I wanted, so I decided to make one myself - well, sort of.  The bag is from the Dollar Store, and the file is from a coloring page I found online, and cut with MTC.  I love this little guy, and since PC will never make a Precious Moments cart, thank heavens for MTC!!!   : )

Anyway, the sentiment is from Gypsy Wanderings, and the paper is from a DCWV stack.  Not much to say about this, it was so easy!  I cut the little guy at 10" tall to make a nice piecing, as these can create some small pieces if you use it on a small project.  So, that's my little project for today - thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe!!!!!!!! Great job on this bag. I also love to do this for gifts I give.....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!