A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4th of July Cupcake wrapper



Well, I have to admit, that I briefly was disappointed that my Wal-Marts have no Lite carts anywhere, but it was a fleeting disappointment.  Andy, the awesome creator of Make the Cut, showed us on the forum over there how to MAKE OUR OWN cupcake wrappers.  WOO HOOOOO!!!!!  So happy...so, following his settings and instructions, I cranked out this from scratch in a couple of minutes, using a rectangle and his new Bezier warp feature!  I just welded in a "Happy 4th of July", and voila - instant cupcake wrapper!  I added some sprinkles and icing, and it was done!  I plan on cranking out a few of these for the holiday in a couple of weeks!  Enjoy, and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Kim
    To cute! I have the SCAL program, but downloaded the MTC trial version, and I think I like that one a lil better. There are a few features that has that my SCAL doesn't. Now I just need to convince hubby that I need it.
    LOL
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treat and wonderful decoration. Yummy!!!
    LorraineB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Just think, you just saved $40!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!