Snowmanlover and Just2Ducky at 2DuckyDesigns! They both gave me this award over the last couple of days, and I am so flattered that they thought of me. And just to let you know, Ducky, Barb gave it to me before you, and you were going to be one of my five that I passed it along to - so...OOPS!!! Haha.
I appreciate this award so much, and these two ladies, along with a fwe others, always take the time to comment on my blog, on nearly every post. It means a lot when people do that, so I wish I could give it back to these two, but I think that would be redundant. They are very, very talented and be sure to take some times to visit them!
Anyway, I am supposed to give you 6 facts - 5 true and one false - about myself, and you all need to decide which is the false one. So, here goes:
1. I work in sports medicine.
2. I do not like doughnuts at all.
3. I have 5 older brothers, and am the youngest of the family.
4. I hated the show "Lost".
5. I am single, with no kids.
6. I owned my own house, by myself, at age 25.
Soooo....which one do you think is the lie....errr, creative writing???
I would like to pass this along to some other blogs that I really love, and here are my 5:
1. Melissa at http://melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/
2. Stacy at http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com/
3. Jin at http://underacherrytree.blogspot.com/
4. Marcia at http://scrappin-times.blogspot.com/
5. Lori at http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
I hope I didn't duplicate for any of you - if so, I apologize! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I again want to thank Barb and Just2Ducky for this. Make sure you click on the link with their names for their aweome work! Love their stuff, and you will too!!!