A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Birthday card for my brother #2

Here is another one for my brother, this one is for my Mom to give him.  I used the car from Just Because Cards, some silver foil paper, Cuttlebug Swiss dots, and a piece of cardstock from a DCWV stack to make this, and I finished it off with a couple of SU! buttons at the top.  The title tag is also from JBC, and the font is Pooh Font.  In case it doesn't really show up, the inside reads, "I prefer to think of you as 'classic'."  I am pretty sure I made up this saying all on my own, but it's entirely possible I have seen it somewhere in passing before!  But I was pretty proud of it, LOL!  The car was cut at 5.0" x 2.5".  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!