A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've been sooooo busy!!!!

I made nine of these sweet treat cards for a friend to give to the kids in her life - I really hope she appreciates all of the work that went into these, lol!  It took me all night to cut, glue, and stick, but I got them done.  Four are for boys, five are for girls.  Most cuts are from the Easter seasonal cart, with the exception of some of the shorter grass, which is from Plantin Schoolbook.  Lots more to do over the next few days for my family now, but at least these are done! 

The insides are just stamped with a "Happy Easter" sentiment at the bottom so she can write in whatever she wants.  The candy corns were actually from Michael's - you know, one of those "impulse buys" right near the register, and they suckered me in, lol.  But I really like the way they came out.  I do love my sweet treat cups from Stampin' Up, and you can get them from Barb here:

http://www.snowmanlover.blogspot.com/

The various papers are from a combination of Michael's and Stampin' Up, and the stamps are from Michael's dollar bin.  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. They turned out great! I am sure the kiddos with enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, those are 2 cute 4 words!!! Hugs!! barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those candy corns? I have never seen them colored like that! I love how you made these. Quite a "treat" for the eyes. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!