A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Thursday!!!

OK, so normally I don't go crazy with the new cartridges because of my financial situation (see below, lol) but here is today's newsletter from PC.  If you go to the site and scroll down, you will see the part I am most excited about - Cuttlebug folders will now be made to COORDINATE with the cartridges.  WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!  So excited....check it out here:

http://www.cricut.com/blast/hellothurs0318.html

Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Surprise, Kim, you are going to have new followers today. I read it in a fortune cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed the cuttlebug completly. I didnt get my email today:< Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! I was soooo excited about carts, I didn't even notice that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also so excited for these...should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!