A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthday card for my niece

I made this for my niece, whom is turning 22 - yes, 22.  I'm closer in age to being her sister than her Aunt, but it's ok!!  Anyway, she loves Eeyore, so I had to dig out my Pooh and friends cart to make this.  The hat was from beyond birthdays, and the background paper is from DCWV Sweet stack.  You can't see it, but the ribbon I put on matches the style of ribbon that's on the cupcakes on the background paper!  Yeah, I'm weird like that.  The inside was stamped with SU cupcake wheel and birthday set.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Who can't resist EEYORE! I have an Aunt that is 2 1/2 years older than me and 1 year younger than my sister. She is in Michigan and I now am in Arizona, When ever I wanted to get her attention I would call her Aunt Carol. She hated that from the nieces and nephews close to her age.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!