A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An Homage to Snowmanlover!

So, every part of this Easter card is from Barb's Stampin' Up site!  She put together all of the papers, cardstock, and ribbon in a Springy Card Kit, and the sweet treat cups I ordered separately.  Barb is so sweet, and I wanted to make an "all-Barb" card, lol, to thank her for her great kits.  You can visit her site here:    http://www.snowmanlover.blogspot.com/

The egg was finished off with some stickles for a little extra, but the cardstock, paper, ribbon and sweet treat cup are all from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment was cut with the new Easter cartridge, the grass was cut with Plantin Schoolbook, and the egg was a leftover cut from an Easter treat bag I cut with MTC (see several posts below).  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are so sweet!! I really enjoy you! Thanks for the barb card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I placed a blog award for you on my blog on yesterday's post! Come grab it! I just passed it on to you. It says pass to 15 people but you don't have to do that many. I just wanted your darling blog to have some traffic!!! Hope this brings you some!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and thanks for sharing your candy Easter card. Sooo cute.
    LorraineB

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!