A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

...and the second

This one is for my boyfriend, hence the honey bunny sticker.  Someone asked me the other day what I call him, because he has people call him by his last name since he hates his first name (weirdo, I know), and I realized that we never refer to each other by name - only pet names.  So I decided in that moment to make a more masculine bunny and title the front with "Honey Bunny" for a little play on words. 

OK, now that you are all vomiting from the silliness, here are the details.  This is another MTC cut from the gallery in the program cut at 3.5x2.7, the patterned paper is from the aforementioned K&Co pack, and the basket is also an MTC file.  I pop dotted two layers of the basket so the eggs could be "inside" of it, so I hope that shows up here.  In addition, I used stickles on the ears and belly, pop dotted the bunny, and used the houdstooth CB folder on the basket for some dimension.  Thanks for visiting, and stay tuned - much more to come over the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. This bunny is soo cute! I have SCAL so I guess I cannot get it but it makes an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny!! It is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!