A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

SNOW DAY!!

Well, for anyone who lives East of the Mississippi, we are in the midst of a huge storm right now.  For where I am, it's a classic Nor'Easter, and Philadelphia is buried in snow right now.  Unfortunately, I am snowed in at my boyfriend's with no access to my Cricut ---   : (    -----, so I guess we will just go shovel or something.  Anyway, in keeping with the theme, this is the Christmas card I made for my bf for Christmas, so I figured it would be an appropriate post for today.  The penguins and snowglobe came from the JOTS cartridge, and I used my Cuttlebug on the background.  Thanks for visiting, and stay warm and safe if you are getting this storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!