A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

S-fold card

After a few months of making cards, I was ready to branch out and start trying out new folds.  So this is my first attempt at an S-fold, and it was so easy, I can't believe I waited this long!  I found a great page on Split Coast Stampers with all of their tutorials on many different card folds, and you can find them by going to the home page (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/) and clicking on "projects". 

For this one, I used cardstock from DCWV Sweet Stack (I highly recommend this pack to everyone), with yellow and pick plain cardstock.  The flower was from an old embellishment set I got from HSN of all places, and the pink gem was from Michael's.  I just inked a little silver along the edge of the pink, added a ribbon, and that was it.  Also, after this was taken, I cut a square of yellow cardstock with a sentiment for the inside, and fit it to hide perfectly behind the pink square.  I am planning on making a stock of these to have on hand, they were that easy.  This was for a friend's sister, so I hope she likes it!  Thanks for visiting today.

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!