A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Princess birthday card

This card was for a little girl (not sure of the age), requested by a friend of mine.  So once I heard she likes Disney princesses, I decided on the Dreams Come True cartridge, with one of the newer princesses.  Belle is my favorite, so I decided to go with her in a nice, simple pose.  Simple - HA!  These cuts are very detailed and the pieces can be very small - the Disney carts are not easy to deal with!  But I just love the images and results.  Belle was cut at 3.5"x4.5", and the glitter cardstock is from DCWV Sweet Stack, which is one of my favorites.  Ribbons are from Michael's, and the name Brooke was cut with MTC and the Crayola font.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!