A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I've been busy!

This is the first time I have done cards en masse, so any comments are welcome!  A friend of mine asked for eight cards so she could refill her stash, so this is what I came up with.  I wanted to make some feminine, some more masculine, so I hope that was accomplished.  I am only including one picture of the insides, because I did all of them same for simplicity's sake!  Ok, here are the specs:

***The cupcakes are from Sweet Treats, cut with DS at 3" x 3.5" 
***The frames are from MTC cut at 3.5x4" and 3x3.5"
***The brackets on the inside of the cards are from Plantin Schoolbook cut at 1" x 2.5"

All stamps are from SU birthday set, the cupcakes are embellished with Stickles, and the swiss dotted paper is Bazzill  Basics.  The other patterned papers are just loose sheets from Michael's.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!