A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Ornaments for the cause

I know, I know, Christmas is long gone.  But I have been working tonight on a couple of ornaments that I am going to be doing as part of a fundraiser in November for a cancer event.  The one on the bottom doesn't look pink (it looks red, I know), but it is a dark pink representing breast cancer, and the purple for ovarian cancer.  This was a great technique for glittering the ornaments that I learned from the Holidays with the Cricut ladies (formerly Christmas with the Cricut), and you can find a link to them to the right or below.  The ribbons were cut using white vinyl and stained with the coordinating ink colors.

http://www.cricutchristmas.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!