A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Probably my favorite card yet!!

I LOVE the way this card turned out, but I can't take any credit for the design of it, lol!!!  This is one of the waterfall cards from the SVG Cuts set, and I am SO glad that I went ahead and got this!!  It took a while to put together all of the pieces, and the part that took the most time was picking out all of the different colors and patterns!!  This is a birthday card for a good friend of mine, and I really can't wait to hear from her about how she likes it!  I even included a video this time so you can see it in action, because it is awesome!!

OK, here are the specifics: all papers and stamps are Stampin' Up, which made it really easy to coordinate.  I wish I could remember all of the colors and patterns I used, but unfortunately, I cannot.  However, Barb over at Snowmanlover will probably be able to tell you, if you want to head on over and ask her!  I also used the Divine Swirls on the icing cuts, added some pale green MS gems to the tops of the cupcakes, and the ribbons and brads are from Michael's.  There were a lot of components and details to this card, but I think it is well worth it, don't you??  OK, and finally, here is the video showing the waterfall card in action.  Thanks for visiting today!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kim this is too cute. I know she just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out super cool! I love those cards but haven't tried one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I love waterfall cards. I haven't seen one in a while and how nice of you to post a video so that we can see your beautiful card in action. Thanks for sharing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty--you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I've never tried one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,
    Super cute card. These are so much fun. You did a great job
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to leave a comment yesterday but it wouldn't let me. :( I love this card! I still haven't done on of these yet, but yours turned out beatifully!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!