A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

More wedding invitation stuff

I did a couple more pieces for my niece's wedding invites, so here they are!  The first is a response card I made up, and the stamp is one I got off of eBay, with SU! Tempting Turquoise ink.  I thought it was perfect!  The flourish in the corner is an SU wheel stamp, and the cardstock for both projects here is SU! Early Espresso and Tempting Turquoise. 
This second piece is a place card I found at a wonderful site by a woman who has a Craft Robo machine, and shares some AMAZING SVG files.  You absolutely need to check out her work here.  Her name is Monica, and her site is Monica's Creative Room, and she has some seriously intricate cards, 3D objects, etc.  Please go visit her if you have MTC or SCAL.  OK, on to the actual project.  She made an amazing place card with a heart theme, so I decided to go ahead and give it a shot and see if my niece would like these.  She has not asked me about seating cards, but I figured, what the heck, I'll ask her!  So, what do you all think???
I altered it slightly by creating a shadow layer for the heart in MTC so I could incorporate all of her colors, and then to finish it off, I used a white gel pen around all of the hearts.  Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    These are absolutely stunning. I am sure your niece will love them. Great job on the both of them.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!