A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Puppy shaped card

How adorable is this little guy????  Oh my....SVG Cuts could NOT have made this easier to make.  It's from the new Charm and Chance set, and I think this is going to be my niece's birthday card this spring.  She loves her little dog, and I just thought of her as soon as I saw the cut.  The card base was cut to fit to a 12x12 page, and the final product is 4x5.  A little smaller than I usually like, but it's fine.  The flower gem in the collar is from some random embellishment set that I can't even remember!  LOL.  You should really take a look at this kit - it has this card, a clover shaped card, a pot of gold treat box, and even more cute stuff!!

I left the inside plain for now, until I am 100% sure what this card is going to be used for, but I added some dimension to the front with a white gel pen and pop dots for the ears.  It's so simple, there is nothing more to say, so thanks for visiting today!  **DISCLAIMER**  Just to let everyone know, I have NO affiliation with any graphic/svg site, company, etc.  Just in case anyone was ever wondering, LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Kim,
    This is super cute. I haven't made a shaped card yet, but I think I should try. I love it
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    Wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you, swing on by and pick it up
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!