A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!  My Valentine's Day was tainted a bit because my boyfriend had to have an emergency root canal.  I told him he can make it up to me this weekend, lol.  In the meantime, I am obssessed with Lettering Delights lately.  Here is a printable set I bought last week called Dinomite Valentine Cards.  They are so cute, and I chose one to give to each of my nieces and nephews. 
 Secondly, here is the card I made for my honey for today.  This is also an LD set, called Stuck on You.  I got the SVG set, but with that comes a PDF, so I decided to do a print and cut for this card.  I also printed extra peanuts and strawberries to add some dimension to the "jars".  The paper is from K&Co Valentine double sided stack, and I printed out a nice saying for the inside.  Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    Those valentines are super cute, and I absolutely love your card. I love PB & J.
    Too cute!
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!