A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Waterfall birthday card

This was my card to my boyfriend last week.  I did the flower waterfall card from SVG Cuts and picked some nice, springy colors and patterns to try to pick up his mood.  All of the patterened papers are from Stampin' Up!, but I don't remember the name of the pack, sorry.  I used the Curlz font from Windows to cut out the 3,0, and exclamation points, and the chipboard on the inside is from a DCWV Sweet Stack embellishment pack.  The stamps on the inside of the pull strip are SU! also, and I hand wrote the inside later.

The second flap is a 0 under there - I just realized when I uploaded these that I didn't get a pic of the middle flap, but you get the idea, right?  LOL.  Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    What a super cute card. I love all the colors. I have made many of these, but none turned out this cute
    Great job
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!