A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Second birthday card for my boyfriend

I wanted to make a simple, silly card for him with the skunk from CAC and the saying "Happy stinkin' birthday".  Haha...I used a few stickers from a DCWV birthday stack, and patterned paper from Joann's.  the sentiment was made using the gel pen and holder from Amy Chomas.  Since this was a really, really simple and easy card, I amde this from my cat, Tigger.  LOL!!!!  I drew a paw print on it and signed her name to it.  I know, I'm weird, but he needed a laugh and that is exactly what this produced.  Thanks for visiting today, and I hope this brings a smile to your face too!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I love this card and especially the sentiment. It is just too funny!!!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    Super cute card, I love how it is from your cat! too funny
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and cute Birthday Cards for Boyfriend . Thanks for sharing your card ideas.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!