A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy birthday to my honey!

Yes, you are reading that correctly.  My boyfriend really did have surgery 3 days before his 30th birthday....poor guy.  I made three cards for him, and here is the first. 



I decided that since he was laid up from surgery, I wanted something happy and upbeat, so I used an SVG from Lettering Delights called Pucker Up.  I also put a layer of acetate on top of the "glass" to give it a mor realistic look and feel.  Stickles were applied to the entire outside of the acetate, and the tag is from the MTC gallery.  The buttons are from Joann's, and th border on the inside is from a K&Co embellishment pack.  Both stamps are SU! and the background mat is from Making memories Just Chill stack.  I think that about covers all of it, so thanks for visiting and stay tuned for the other 2 cards over the next couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. Darling card Kim. I hope things are going better and I hope your help is appreciated. I didn't really respond enough to your email since I was on my iphone when I got it. I feel for ya!!!
    Hang in there. What did you do for his birthday?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!