A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Treats Birthday set

I made this card and box set from Sweet Treats for a friend's birthday coming up in a couple of weeks.  Since we are both dieting, I wanted to respect that and am going to use the favor box to give her just one piece of cake!  I love that gorcery stores sell single slices now - but I digress.  I actually cut the box way too big, but it was the first attempt with this new cart, so it's no big deal.  The glitter cardstock is from DCWV Animal Crackers stack, and I used Divine Swirls on the icing portion of the card to give it some texture.  The "Sweet" tag is from a chipboard box from the DCWV Sweet Stack line.



Wow - this was so easy and basic that it is all covered!  I used SU! stamps inside the card, but didn't take a shot of that - oops!  Lol.  Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Kim,
    Super cute boxes. I love them :)
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute set! I just recently got this set but havent made anything wih it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I'm a new follower and love this cute boxes!!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I just adore the Sweet Treats cartridge and I love your paper choices :) I think it's great the store sells single slices as well. If I buy a whole one I'm in big trouble *LOL*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!