A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

One year Blog anniversary!!

Good morning, everyone!  I was going to get on here today and say what a slacker I have been with creating and posting lately, and then a thought hit me.  It must be getting near the 1 year mark of the day I created my blog, so I went back and checked.....and my first post, and inaugural day of my blog, was January 22, 2010.  So, happy anniversary to my blog!! 

I have been in one of those funks where I have about 5 projects started, but have no idea or motivation to finish them.  Has anyone else ever had this??  It's very odd, I must say.  I have 3 or 4 Valentine themed bags and boxes started, but they need something to finish them, and I just can't figure out what!  However, I did finish a sample for my niece's wedding invitation, and she loved it.  So, as soon as my camera charges, I will get a picture of it and post it, to see what you all think!  Until then, THANK YOU, thank you for following my blog, thank you for all of your wonderful comments, and here is to a renewed crafting energy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary on your 1 year!

    http://leslie-wilsonwonders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kim on your one year anniversary! I sure have enjoyed visiting, and looking at your wonderful projects. Get those creative juices going, as I look forward to more of your creations throughout your next year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogaversary!!! I hope you soon get out of your funk. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!