Two wonderful ladies have passed along an award to me, so I wanted to take a few minutes to acknowledge the honor! I do truly feel honored for this one, because I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately. Long story short, I have been working a TON and crafting has been put on hold right now. I'm also spending most of my spare time trying to get all of my Mom's Christmas decorations up for and with her, since she is still walking with her cane and cannot do much. I even got on the roof last week - aren't you all proud??! I'm shocked I didn't break my legs!
Stacy at Love that Bug, and Maria at Stamp, Cut, Create both gave me this award, so I want to start off by thanking them! I have "known" Stacy for a while in blogger land and admired her great talent, but Maria is a new blogger friend, so I had an amazing time discovering her blog - she is AWESOME!! Given the rules of the award, I would love to give it back to her having just discovered her, but I guess that would be silly! So, what I can do is encourage all of you to head on over to Maria's and Stacy's blogs and check out all of the great projects they have been working on lately (check out Maria's test tube candy holders)!
OK, this is really long, so here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award - DONE!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have just recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
8 things about myself:
1. I work TOO MUCH!!! Lol
2. I have seven nieces and nephews, ranging in age from 23 to 7!
3. I got a Master's degree that I will never be able to use. Blah....
4. This was the sixth Thanksgiving without my Dad, and I still cried like a baby all day Wednesday. Ugh.
5. I discovered crafting and card making a year and a half ago after seeing the Cricut infomercial!
6. I am JUST starting to get into stamping, but will never have the time or patience to do the whole coloring in thing. God bless those of you talented people who do all of that!
7. I sometimes tend to be clumsy, and my boyfriend points and laughs. : )
8. I love animals, and cry and look away when I see those stupid commercials with Sarah McLaughlin singing, with pictures of abused animals flashing on the screen.
Now, the 8 blogs I would like to pass this along to (disclaimer: they may not all be recently discovered, sorry):
1. A Beanie Creation
2. Greenbean's Crafterole
3. TX Scrapper Mom
4. Creating With Scrapbooks
5. Cut By Connie
6. Card Creations By Lorraine
7. Staying Crafty
8. 4 Goofballs
Thank you again Stacy and Maria for passing this along, and I hope to get some actual crafting done this week!