A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Christmas gift box

This is another in the set from SVG cuts that also included the double gift bag below.  I really, really like this set, and it is easy, despite the mistakes in folding you can easily see on this one, lol.  It was definitely a test run, and I have some playing to do with the siazing of the scalloped layers, but all in all I think it turned out OK.  I used DCWV patterned papers, with the one for the base of the box being from last year's "The Christmas Stack" and the scalloped layer patterns from this year's "Tis the Season".  I used plain white and hit it with the CB Divine Swirls for one of the layers, and finished it off with some adhesive gems. 



If you have MTC and want this set, go here, to find it.  That's about all, so thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute ! Looks like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    I love yout tree box! This would be so cute filled with candy.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!