A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My turn, finally! Lol

I have been dying to try these Christmas bags and boxes from SVG Cuts for a couple of weeks now, and finally had some time last night!  This is one of only five adorable patterns, and I didn't really do it justice.  I'm not entirely happy with my selection of patterns and embellishments, but I was so excited to just try it that I didn't put a whole lot of thought into the details, lol. 

Anyway, this was all done on 12x12 paper and the overall bag is 9" high and 5" wide.  The inside area of the bag that would hold a gift, etc, is 4.5" H x 3" W, so it's a good size.  If a company ever makes 12x24 Christmas or holiday patterned paper, you could make this even larger, but oh well (hint, hint someone!!!).



SVG cuts broke this down into 2 pieces, and it was really easy to put together - I highly recommend this set for anyone with MTC or SCAL.  The patterned papers are from DCWV new Christmas stacks this year and I got them from Michael's.  The stickles are uneven, but again....rushing in my excitement to get it together, lol.

Hopefully I can get the rest of these done this weekend and show you more.  So much I want to do, so little time!  Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Your bag turned out cute, Kim! Don't you just love this set! I really want to try out the Christmas tree box - time is not on my side these days - lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and unique gift holder! I really like the patterns you chose :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!