A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Some great ideas from these!

I went to an SU open house this past Saturday (why can't you live closer, Barb?!?!), and the hostess had these samples as make and takes.  Of course, once I made them, the brain started working.  Do I have these stamp sets?  No.  Can I afford to buy them right now?  Not really.   But, the design did give me some good ideas for other cards, and I am really happy for that!  So, off to make some cards for the craft fair I am going to try to sell at next month.  Hope you like these, and that they inspire you, too!

2 comments:

  1. so very pretty! This is so darling, I've never seen anything like it before so impressive! You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    (this post corrects the web address, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, I wish I did too!!! But I am having a special while I am gone on my trip so be watching for it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!