A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another shadow box

This one is the snowman from Doodlecharms, cut at 5" tall.  I hand tore some white DCWV glitter paper and pop dotted the middle protion to give it the 3D effect, as well as pop dotting the snowman with double the dimension of the snow "drift".  I know this picture isn't the best, but I had to use my cell phone camera, since my regular camera is currently 50 miles away at my boyfriend's.  OOPS!



Anyway, I also etched snowflakes onto the front of the glass - can you see them?  The title is from Winter Woodland, and for the blue background, I just used a Q-tip and dabbed it ont the ink pad, then the paper in random fashion.  So, what does everyone think??

6 comments:

  1. Kim I think you did a terrific job on you shadow box. I love the idea of etching the snowflakes on the glass, what a nice touch.
    LorraineB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, you are working soooo hard. Of course I love it, it is a darling snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Thats what I think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I can see the etched snowflakes. They look great.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!