A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank you card

Well, I made this card for the car salesman that helped my boyfriend buy his souped up new Ford Edge, and it was a bit of a challenge.  How do you make a thank you card for a male??  So, I used Kraft paper for the base, a tag made form a piece from DCWV Rustic Stack, and some stars.  My boyfriend doesn't like the stars, so....what do you think? 



The ribbon is from SU, the sentiment is from Beyond Birthdays, the tag is from ACY (monogram with hidden contour again!), and I inked and made faux stitching on the stars, cut from Plantin Schoolbook.  A few pearls from a Recollections pack, and some inking on the inside mat, and it was done.  It was very simple, but what to do about the stars?  I feel like it needs some element, but he doesn't like it.  I need opinions, everyone!  HELP!!  LOL.  Thanks for visiting today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!